About Kulima Care Family Services
Vision Statement: Cultivating Generations of Healthy, Happy, and Whole Families.
Kulima Care is passionate about serving the family, whether foster, adoptive, or biological. Our agency believes that the foundation of our work with children and youth begins in the home; therefore, it is a priority to provide ample support to the caregivers who are on the frontline parenting our clients. We seek to provide stable placements by recruiting and training qualified foster and adoptive parents. Our staff provides case management, client assessments, clinical support, parent training, and 24-hour crisis support. It is a blessing to be able to impact the quality of life a child will experience, and that takes teamwork and purposeful partnerships within the community – partnerships with people just like you.
We nurture a supportive atmosphere where foster and adoptive parents can train, grow, and help their kids. Ultimately, we believe that everyone deserves family, and we’ll do whatever we can to cultivate healthy homes. Partner with us today.
We offer the following:
- Foster & Adoptive Home Study Preparation
- Therapeutic Parent Training Classes
- 24/7 Crisis Intervention Support
- Biological Parenting Enrichment Classes
- Case Management
- Clinical Support (Individual, Family, and Group Therapy)
- Community and Family Outings
- Focus Home Support (Respite)
- Foster Parent Monthly Reimbursement
KCFS is licensed by the state of Kentucky to provide the following:
- Basic Foster Care
- Therapeutic Foster Care
- Medically Fragile Complex Care
- Foster Parent Adoption
- Independent Living Program